We were a little behind on getting the tree this year but I do so love when it is up. The house smells like fresh pine! We went to Home Depot this year and Ally had a fun time running laps around the car while poor Jason tied the tree on top. The funny thing was that she got so cold and tired from running that her leg wasnt working so it was bizarre to watch. Needless to say they were nice and worn out when it was time to go home. Here are a few pictures and a video since I never post those anymore it seems
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment