Nathan went and saw his first movie at the theater. He has actually be fairly afraid of doing it up until this point so I didnt push him. But when Tangled came out and everyone he hung out with was going to see it I thought it would be a good opportunity to try again. He did just fine and Ally was a rock star too. She didnt act up until the last 10 minutes of so of the movie. I think if I go again it'll just be Nathan and I until she is a bit older but overall it was fun and a cute movie. They were especially pleased that they got to wear 3d glasses. Ally chose to wear hers upside down for the majority of the film
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment