Been awhile since I posted any specific updates for Ally. These kids are such a delight. When they get together they just giggle non stop. Ally wants to do everything her big brother is doing. She insists on using the spider man sippies and dishware and any matchbox cars or Thomas trains floating around the house. The only girly thing she has gotten into recently is tea parties which I am thankful for. She also has started stealing my clothing and purses and dressing up like mommy. Very very cute. She has a huge attitude oops I mean personality and always has lots of smiles and big hugs to bestow on this household. She is being very sneaky with her vocabulary. She has a series of noises for communication and no one ever doubts what it is she is telling them but she never talks. If you explains things to her or ask her to do something she knows exactly what to do but she really does like the wow factor for surprising us with her voice. Today she said apple when I offered her some juice. Im so used to asking her to say things and her never saying them that when she actually did I was so shocked I tried to get her to say it again and she laughed at me. Sigh. I bet in like 6 months she will walk up to me randomly and ask for some aged basalmic or something lol. Anyways, she is adoreable and a delight to have around
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment