I feel like a little kid right now because all I want to do is go to bed so we can wake up and open presents! :) Today was pretty tame since we went to a late birthday party yesterday so the kids were still a little fried from that but once dinnertime hit we got down to business. Got the cookies made for Santa (the gingerbread house Nathan insisted he make for Santa was of course eaten long before tonight lol) and the carrots for the reindeer. Jason made his ice cream snowballs to celebrate Jesus's birthday and I read their Night Before Christmas book, which was a tradition when I was growing up. My mom decorated the book with felt and feathers and bells etc and then stuck little presents throughout that I could open on Christmas Eve. And after stuffing them with ice cream and cookies and stupid amounts of sugar we said what do you mean you arent ready for bed?! lol. Looking forward to tomorrow where we will get to do a bunch of video chats through our big screen tv with extended family folk!
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment