This year I started digging around to see what local Christmas activities they had and was happy to discover several good outings. Bellevue Botanical gardens puts on a light show in the month of December that was pretty cool. I overheard an employee mention that it costs about $15,000 to do each year and the pictures I took really dont do it justice. We were fortunate to get in there on a night when it was both free admission and virtually rain free as well. I cant say its something we will now do every year, but I'm happy we made it over. Our next adventure will be at the Aquarium where I hear Santa jumps in and feeds the fish in one of the tanks in full costume lol. That should get some interesting pictures :)
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment