The kids made out like little bandits this year :) I got way more then I meant to and am busily looking for toys to get rid of or places to store everything now lol. We had a really nice day with my mom and dad and various videos chats with the grandparents and aunties and uncles. Jason made a roast and I cooked up a Christmas pomegranate salad, prosciutto wrapped figs and rosemary prosciutto mashed potatoes (that were so yummy!) That being said we are all so full of food and laying around like cows right now but man it was worth it. I got an SLR camera with bag, zoom lens, and accessories and will be spending the evening learning how to use it. Ive been wanting one for quite awhile now and am totally stoked about receiving it! We are hoping everyone had a relaxing and wonderful Christmas. Cheers to our family and friends for making ours so special!
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
1 comments:
Ohhh I have lens envy! I got a Cannon dslr for Christmas, which I ti had been wanting for quite a long time and that now I'm scrambling to learn to use.
Post a Comment