Another year of banging pots to ring in 2011. The kids get a kick out of it so I'm all for it. After that Ally went off to bed and Nathan and I stayed up to watch How to Train a Dragon promptly followed by wine, cheesecake and The Blind Side and whatever sleep Ally would allow us to have. The holidays were so relaxing this year! I hope everyone had a great night :) My favorite part of New Years is the radio countdowns reminding of all the songs I loved and forgot to download. lol
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
1 comments:
I tried to convince my friends to go outside and bang pots and pans with us but they were a no go :(
How To Train a Dragon is SO GOOD! Did Nathan like it? Also I am jealous of your cheesecake and wine.
Post a Comment