Well Thanksgiving was uneventful this year, which is how we like it :) It was snowing when we got up so we made our way carefully up to my mom and dad's house and settled in for the day. Good food and family so not much to report on that front but I did enjoy an incident involving Nathan and his snowman. Nathan was adamant that he would get to build a snowman at Grandma and Pepe's house and while Ally was napping he got his wish. Although my poor mom ended up being the one stuck with the work while Nathan put snow in buckets instead. I unfortunately had a couple glasses of wine in me and so I was a bit tired and punchy and my mom and I were laughing pretty hard at the snowman and the accessories we were adding to it, just being dorks. So at the end when we had just about finished my mom looked at Nathan and said hey kiddo, should we add anything else to it before finishing up? And Nathan looks up both excited and a bit put out that we didnt already know this and yells 'A penis!' Yes of course, why did I not know this?
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
2 comments:
Calvin approves.
lol, well duh
Post a Comment