Oh how I miss my scanner :( It seems that my Christmas list is writing itself for me this year as I keep destroying things in my house lol. Our ancient scanner/printer/fax died finally so I have resorted to using my camera phone to take pictures of pictures. Ugh! Not a big deal except for the fact that I am in love with how these turned out. Last year's were pretty funny because he was the only kid looking off into randomness in the class photo. This year he had an awesome smile in both and just looks like such a little man. I love my sweet kid!
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment