I am so happy to be done with this holiday lol. It dragged on forever. For the actual day of Halloween this year, the kids and I snuck out during a rare sunny patch and snagged some cute pictures of them with the changing trees. Its one of my favorite photo opps but this year we have just been too busy. But we were lucky enough to get a few that were really pretty :) We trick or treated the neighborhood loop and Nathan talked me into doing a few more on the main road. Ally was shy at first and then really got into it. We met an older woman a few side streets down from us that wanted Ally to hang out for awhile because she was cracking her up so much. Then Nathan wanted to come back and help poor Daddy, who was home with another gout flare up, hand out candy to everyone and Ally and I went a few houses down for hot cider and cookies with our neighbors. The weather held out for all of it which I am so thankful for. I look forward to Thanksgiving being a more 'boring' holiday. Good family, friends, and food. And alot less chaotic. Oh yeah... and wine lol
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment