I intend on doing a major blog update this coming week with loads of Halloweeny pictures :) For the time being Ally had her 18 month wellness checks and here are the stats
29.5 pounds (95 and up percentile)
34 3/4 inches (95 and up percentile)
18 3/4 inches head circumference (75 percentile) why do they measure the head again?lol
She is an adoreable little critter with a huge personality and man does she love kitties. I am wondering how long that phase will last because right now everything must be about cats. Clothes, books, blankies. Its very cute. We still have a few months but Im looking forward to getting her the big girl bed and doing some decorating.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment