As usual I have no pictures of this yet but Nathan started back to school last week. It was bittersweet for me because this year he is in extended preschool and it's very weird to not have him around for lunchtime. Poor Ally is being a real trooper and pushing through until pretty late to get her nap but I think she was making this transition on her own anyways. So far he is really happy to be back in school and some of the kids from his class last year rejoin him for the extended session and he seems to enjoy that alot. Nathan also started spanish class through Sponge School on Saturdays. I am bound and determined to help the kiddos gain a second language and have enlisted the help of my oversees friends for good ways to go about doing this without an emersion school. We'll see how it goes but so far Nathan's thrilled with it. Im going to have to look for Dora and Diego in the spanish versions now to really trip him out lol. Other then that they are doing really well and having alot of fun. When Ally hits 18 months I will look for a class that she and I can do. It seems like that is the magic age for toddlers to be able to start doing the cooler classes and plus it will give me time to get settled into the new routine. September is already flying by and we are looking forward to a visit from Nathan's grand pepere and a few other things before Halloween hits
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment