This year Jason's building did their own little trick or treat on a different day then the mass craziness that is trick or treating at the Commons so we decided it would be better to do that. There was a rediculous amount of candy that Im sorely tempted to retreat on Halloween night but overall the kids had fun. Ally was a pro by the end of it and I had to pry her away from any undiscovered hallways that might have chairs out with candy bowls. They did a little fishing for treats booth and had food and photos upstairs and of course, the trick or treating.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment