Once Halloween hits, the holidays just fly by. I never think they will but they always do. So we just made our annual trip up to Alderwood Mall to see Santa for pictures. I always go in November to avoid any line and/or crowds. I was proud of Nathan this year because he is normally pretty scared but instead I got him to write two things on a 'list' to bring to Santa and he was a total trooper about it. I was fielding Ally so I missed out on grabbing a picture of them talking about his list but it was very cool. My little man is growing up :) Ally on the other hand said mom youre on crack I would much rather throw pennies in that cool looking fountain over there and screamed bloody murder anytime I even remotely looked like we'd go near Santa. In the end I had Nathan do a picture on his own, which turned out adoreable, and then we came back another day to have one of both of them taken. Pood kid was just getting over having some weird childhood ailment involving throat blisters so I figured some more recovery time would be nice. As soon as the picture was finished she squirms out of my arms and starts giggling at top volume and peek a booing through the fence that you stand by while in line. Obviously not so traumatized as she let on. She even let Santa come talk to her. But apparently that was ok only now that the photo was done. Go figure lol
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment