Friday, April 10, 2009

Yay! Well this time around we made it to full term with our kiddo. I turned 37 weeks today and she is now considered fully cooked. She has a strong heartbeat and enjoys sitting on various organs so I pay attention to her. I still battle with blood pressure issues but read part of an article recently that cracked me up and made me feel better. I quote:
 " Your blood pressure will drop after childbirth, if it's pregnancy-induced hypertension. And because you have high blood pressure in one pregnancy, it doesn't mean you will have it with all of your other pregnancies. Hopefully, the rise in blood pressure is only temporary. Sometime in the near future, that child will find a way to make it rise again. "  :)

Here is the last belly picture Im taking I think. No stretch marks... Belly buttons still unpopped. I figure its a good place to take a last picture.

1 comments:

The Edwardsesesesss said...

holy crap there is a person in there and she is ready to come out!!! yay!! we can't wait!
ps you arms and legs are so skinny! look at you miss thing!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker