Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My poor Dad was recently sent to Italy through Boeing. He had a similar trip last year and even though he no longer works for this particular group at Boeing, the Italians liked working with him so much that Boeing asked him if he would go over to handle this contract again. So he went and of course Boeing had him stay longer then originally planned and this lovely earthquake hit while they were out there. He was less then 100 miles away but luckily his area didnt have any damage. I am posting about this because he is flying home tonight thank goodness and I think it will be a fun story for Alia about how Pepe had to brave crazy earthquakes to make it home before she was born :-)

1 comments:

The Edwardsesesesss said...

wow... I am so glad he's okay!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker