Monday, April 13, 2009

Maternity Photo Shoot

Whoo hoo! I can finally post about this. I decided awhile ago that I really wanted to do maternity photos with this pregnancy because I had not done them with Nathan and this is my last pregnancy folks. Tubes are tied after this. I was really frustrated though because the woman we normally went to for photos raised her prices terribly and it seemed everywhere I looked, I couldnt afford anything. So I emailed a lovely local place called the Tot Spot Cafe (yes I will promote them lol. Free advertising hee hee) and the owner recommended her friend who is a photographer. The woman was willing to do the maternity/newborn/ 6 month and include a cd of all photos for the price that the other photographers were charging for the maternity session on its own. So yay score! Since the photographer only does this on the side, I am still being emailed pictures but I can at least post a couple of them now since I finally told Jason. I held off telling him until we were near when Alia was born since he would have to find out anyways for the newborn photo shoot lol. Anyways, Christine is really great and made me so comfortable. For me it was really important to do this so I would remember when my body was a crazy warzone lol! I'm just posting a few and will add more as they come. I look forward to showing off the newborn pictures in a few weeks too :-)  PS I so wish I'd gone and had some take a straightening iron to my hair before this photo shoot. Nathan was sick and so timing became an issue...... Sigh

0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker