Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random thoughts and news


Today I had a fun find :-) It turns out the missing blankie that I thought we had dropped out of the car when grocery shopping, was actually in the house... Nathan has a small suitcase that he uses very sparingly to play with and he had packed it away along with some missing bath toys! So yay we found the blankie!

And on even happier news, my doctor made us the offer to deliver Alia on Friday of this week instead of Monday of next! She was apparently going to be gone originally and is not now so she said since I turn 39 weeks Friday that the hospital would allow me to deliver then if they had room. So I spent an hour on pins and needles waiting to find out if they had room and they did. So Alia will be delivered by c-section at 8am Friday morning. I will be unconscious for a bit so Jason is in charge of sending out the initial photos and phone calls. Once Im up and functional again I will log in and email,post on Facebook, post on family site any pictures that we have :-)

I have a frantic day and a half ahead of getting the house cleaned to my liking and everything packed and lined up so I dont have to think about it too much until next week. I'm thinking there will be pizza involved with this process.....

1 comments:

The Edwardsesesesss said...

god I am so tense now, I dont even know why lol... so exciting!!!!!!! oh my god I cant wait to see the pictures!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker