Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have to say I feel so much better this time around with my recovery! I found out some very interesting things about UDUB Medical that contributed to me needing alot more to heal when I gave birth to Nathan and I am so thankful I didnt go there again for this birth! Currently some things we have ahead of us include the dreaded follow up heel poke at the pediatricians, some post pardum care, and some supplementing to get her weight back to where it should be. Although the nurses went ape for her and how easily she breastfed, she still lost 9% of her total weight and I guess 10% is the red flag for when they want you to supplement. So I get to work on that over the next few days to see how she does. She eats and sleeps for good stretches of time so it will be interesting to see how that does at night time :) The newborn photo shoot is coming up too. The photographer is wanting to split up the shoot to shorter times on a couple of days so baby doesnt get cranky. Tuesday morning is the first one. Yay! Although Im still waiting for all of the rest of my maternity photos so I cant really get my hopes up for how quickly I will get these pictures either. We are all doing well and trying to figure out a schedule. I will dilligently try and keep the photos up to date on the blog so check back to her April link to see if there is anything new. I havent taken many videos and will try and get some of her and Nathan interacting soon.

0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker