Friday, August 6, 2010



It's so crazy that the fall is here already and um where is the year going? Is it crazy for anyone else how fast time is going??? It's going to be a busy busy fall for us. Nathan will do his second and last year at preschool and will have more days and hours this time and since Ally is only doing one nap now I might actually get some stuff done while he is there. Im still tossing around ideas to see if she and I could maybe do a mommy and me class of some sort but I dont know yet. Nathan will also take spanish this year. I wanted to put him in french very badly since this is what I studied and I thought it would be great for us to bond but unfortunately all of the times that the school offered did not work for us at all. So spanish it. :) Jason is still doing wonderfully at Pro Club's 20/20 and has lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks. Im very excited and proud of him. Since he is there all the time for that, we'll continue doing our Wednesday night family swim and dinner out since it includes a lovely soak in a hot tub after ;) I'm happy to say Nathan has dropped occupational therapy now and has introduced a ton of new foods that he used to fight with me horribly about. They are both growing like weeds and as silly as it sounds Im excited about 'back to school' shopping in another week or so. Looks like preschool this year has a bunch of new and fun field trips and Nathan is getting really antsy about it. As am I....  for entirely different reasons lol!

0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker