the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
The Coffee Self-Talk 2-Minute Gratitude Journal
-
Did you know what’s the easiest tool to immediately make your life better?
It’s gratitude! Gratitude is one of my favorite tools for living a more
magica...
Magic
-
Greg has a CD player in his room and likes to listen to music or stories as
he falls asleep. Yesterday morning, as we were playing in the play room, I
swi...
Last Day of Preschool
-
They say time flies when you are having fun. They should add that it also
flies when you are busy/overwhelmed/overjoyed/have two kids.
Today is Gideon's ...
1st Grade
-
Our big girl Keira is in 1st grade! Its hard to believe that her
kindergarten year is behind us, it went by so quickly but I have to say it
is fun to see h...
Welcome back
-
Oh hai.
So I quit writing in this blog a few years ago when I got pregnant. At
that point my life was all about getting pregnant and when, after 6 months...
Cranberry Orange Relish with Mint
-
Bon Appetite magazine this month has 3 must-have Thanksgiving recipes. #2
is the “Cranberry Orange Relish with Mint” recipe my mom has been making
for more...
Kenadie's first Halloween
-
Wednesday was Kenadie's first Halloween. It's not a big deal to most, as
Halloweens come and go and she's too little to really enjoy the wonder that
is dre...
milestones
-
She can swing by herself, draws pictures that are actually starting to look
like what she says they are, sang with the primary in Sacrament on Mother's
da...
0 comments:
Post a Comment