Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ally's first haircut

We trekked over for the long overdue and much anticipated first hair cut for little boo. Other then being generally unruly, her hair has actually grown out pretty level so I just kept puting it off and clipping it out of her face. But recently it was getting that lovely mullet look so I said ok I gotta bring her in. She sat in the fire truck and played with toys with Tom and Jerry on the tv in the background. Other then moving her head around alot because there were so many interesting things to look at, she didnt cry or get irritated at all until they busted out the rubber band to style her hair at the very end. Getting a balloon took care of the tears for a little while however... ;)





But I dont want my hair styled!

0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker