I'm horribly behind with pictures and blog updates but here is Ally's stats from yesterday at her 15 month visit. My poor laptop died and so I have no pictures and video other then any I might have put on Facebook from the last few months :( Jason thinks we can salvage the info off the laptop but it could be either an annoying lengthy process or an expensive one. So sadly I will only have a few pics to throw up here tonight
weight: 27.9 pounds (95-97 percentile)
height: 33 inches (97 and up percentile)
head circumference: 18 3/ inches (90 percentile)
Im told she is growing beautifully and is the size of the average 2 year old. The doc was impressed with her verbage and just generally told me she was adoreable.
Nathan only has one more vaccine to go and then he is done and ready for kindergarden. I decided to not give him that one until Ally's next visit because I am told it hurts the worst from being a live virus and being stored in the freezer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment