I'm not going to buy this yet but I think I have decided on this baby book. I got Nathan the 20 year album which, at the time, sounded like a cool idea. But I update his blog more then his baby book so I want something a little more cut and dry this time. I figure I will make the blog into a book later anyways with Blurb.comMorning sickness update: Yes I think I do indeed have it. I have the all day queasy and basically have to eat almost on the hour to keep it at bay. The weird thing is that I was eating so healthy leading up to the pregnancy and the first few weeks of it and then this hit and I cant look at any of it. I have had horrible cravings for starch. Pasta, rice, fast food. Its kind of weird. Jason was laughing at me about it because I had a rampage a bit ago about how I was going to eat healthy this time around and not gain so much weight and now Im like um... Oh well. Morning sickness passes so I have a significant amount of months afterwards that I can switch my diet back
0 comments:
Post a Comment