It remains to be seen if this is actually morning sickness or something I ate or a flu since all of the above are possible this week. I struggled through work on Wednesday as doing a physical job while trying not to throw up is somewhat difficult I discovered. As the days are going by I am feeling better but everything seems to be sitting like a brick when I eat and I'm queasy all day. Granted it's only been 3 days so I will get back to you on whether or not I was blessed with morning sickness this time around :-) I also am arguing with the OB office because I'm going to need to be the one who takes care of the litter boxes since Jason isn't going to be home and Kami will pee all over the furniture if the boxes arent perfectly clean. I see alot of days ahead with gloves and a little mouth mask lol
1 comments:
aww come one, jason seriously cant find hte time to clean a litter box?
Post a Comment