I think I am the world's most impatient person! I think pregnant people should find out they are pregnant a week or two before their first OB appt! OBs insist on making you wait until at least 8 weeks before they see you and since I'm not that far along, it makes for an annoying wait. I still get nervous because I have had one miscarriage so I want to make sure developing everything is ok. So far I havent had anything out of the ordinary happen with pregnancy symptoms. Although I have to say I knew I was pregnant because I went to mop the floor and I had to use PineSol and when I was pregnant with Nathan the smell of PineSol was the only thing that made me sick and as soon as I mopped with it a few weeks ago and got queasy I was like ooooooh I remember this lol!
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment