
Being pregnant again only makes me remember just how impatient of a person I ended up being. I am determined to have everything I need set up and out of the way so I dont have to think of it for the rest of the pregnancy. Which is awkward motivation when you are only a month and a half along.... The baby will be born half way through Jason's MBA program but luckily he will have maternity leave this time (Thank god!) I am still running around the house trying to get rid of stuff we dont need before Im too huge to do anything but roll off the couch. I am still on the hunt to get the right people's contact info to be the OB model for a 3d ultrasound later on. I keep getting directed to different people so I am glad I chose to inquire now then way later cause it seems I will be jerked around for a bit before getting anywhere. Jason has a couple of people in his MBA program that work at Philips so maybe later I can tap them as a resource. Ugh I havent gained any weight per say but I feel constantly bloated
0 comments:
Post a Comment