I dont have a picture of it yet but I have been living on a salad I found on goneraw.com that is soooo tasty. You slice up 1 avocado, a bunch of grape tomatos, throw in some cashew pieces and dried cranberry, and add a little bit of sea salt and raw apple cider vinegar and mix it all up. Its sooo yummy and filling (thank god) My goal is to be mostly raw vegan for this pregnancy(about 80%). I have scrambled eggs daily and bagels at work but for the most part I have fruit and veggi smoothies and this awesome salad and some other healthy stuff.. which is what I was doing before I was pregnant. So lets see how far I make it before emotional eating kicks in :-)

**yay I took a picture of it lol
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment