Sunday, August 5, 2012

Seafair

I missed out on this because I was working but Jason took the kids to the Museum of Flight to see the Blue Angels. Nathan fell in love with the B17 and bought his own model plane with his allowance and is now flying it about the house. Ali had a freak out moment because the bouncy castle apparently was shaped like a mouth once you got inside and she thought it would eat her lol. They didnt go out to see if the pilots were going to get out to meet the crowd because apparently its entirely up to the pilots as to whether or not they feel like it so Jason didnt want the kids disapointed. And since the planes would buzz the tower every time they looped back from the show and the earth would shake, rattle, and roll.. I dont think the kids were in any hurry to go outside :) The pictures are from the air traffic control tower where all the kids were hanging out in a group spotting the Blue Angels as they flew by.








0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker