Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pacific Science Center

Nathan's revolving location class was at Pacific Science Center today and Ali and I tagged along. The sun came out and it turned out to be a nice afternoon. We walked down with one of the other parents to the fountain and got some awesome pictures. And then of course grabbed Starbucks and balloon animals on the way back.:)

This fountain puts on quite the show although I wish it was on the Eastside as I hate driving in Seattle. Most of the pictures are the same thing at different angles but it was so  pretty, I couldnt resist...

 
 
 
Ali decided the way she needed to pose was to throw her arms out to the side which was cute but then really awkward when she wanted to do it for every photo lol
 






 
 
 

0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker