Oh my go what an epic day for my little man. Nathan finally stepped out of his box and did rides today!!!! I was so excited I actually shelled out for the photos the fair was selling of it all lol. This was our first time trying out this fair and we went with Justine and Ali's buddy, Betty Kate.
http://www.evergreenfair.org/
We did a bunch of rides including a pony ride at the end which earned the kids their fave funnel cake as we walked to the car. And we visited a few animal tents. A unique thing about this particular fair is they have a dog and cat area, not just the usual barnyard animals. So the kids pet dogs and rabbits and guinea pigs, rode some tractors, and did a picnic lunch. Really just a great day. Probably the first time Ive been able to enjoy this type of event with the whole family. Neither kid wanted to leave ;)
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment