For Nathan's class this week we got to visit the Fox Hollow Farm in Issaquah. I had no idea of its existence and I have to say it was pretty cool. A little pricey but definitely a good visit.
http://www.foxhollowfamilyfarm.com/
I met the world's friendliest turkey. Probably the world's luckiest as well since Im pretty sure he is a pet rather then future turkey dinner. He enjoyed having the back of his head scratched like a cat and would promptly go to sleep in your arms. As you can see, he didnt mind posing for the camera.
Ali enjoyed a pony ride but Nathan's class didnt go there in time and ended up missing out.
There was a cute train ride and a huge bouncy castle in the back yard area as well as a trail that took you down to the river where you could use intertubes on a warmer day. Seriously Seattle, where the heck is the warm weather?
Out of the rabbits, chickens, peacocks, ducks, goats, horses, dog, misc baby animals, ponies, pigs, and macaw cage.. Ali bonded with this kitty, who in turn followed us faithfull all over.
The kids came home tired out and I am hoping for an early bedtime so that I may fight with my broken dryer in peace and quiet :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment