Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DCS summer picnic

Today was Nathan's new school's summer picnic so I got to meet some of my new peeps that will follow us through until fifth grade. Im excited about this school and it makes me feel better that I've yet to meet anyone I really dislike. This is actually a big deal since there is such a high parent/class involvement. I also enjoy the fact that there are several other moms that like to take pictures of everything as much as I do lol. Anyhoo, we didnt stay long since it was weird not knowing everyone yet but the the weather was beautiful at the beach and my crockpot BBQ mini hotdog and meatball combo was a hit :) Nathan also got to meet his new teacher and we saw some sort of cool ship passing through.

The kids were full of sugar and practicing their cell phone photography skills.(Ali's is posted below)  All in all, a good way to end the day.


0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker