Friday, May 1, 2009

The latest scoop



Well for some reason Blogger isnt letting me post a photo with this so I will have to look into that later. I just started the Alia May album for everyone to check out. Today was unfortunately Alia's next heel poke. Hate that!!! And of course its those days that they are always running behind and we had to sit there and listen to all of the crying kids. You just wish you could go give them all cuddles. Nathan is due for his wellness visit and that will involve shots and I am so not looking forward to it. Jason has gallantly volunteered to take him but I still feel like I want to be there to wrap him up in my arms afterwards. Anyways I digress. Alia is doing great. We are still waiting for the newborn jaundice to run its course and go away. The only main concern at the moment is to get her weight up. She lost 9% of her birth weight at the hospital and we thought for sure it was back up where it needed to be but found out otherwise when we saw the pediatrician today. So she is now getting alot more formula supplement and hopefully that will help. She is happy and healthy and the pediatrician said she is very alert for a newborn. We've noticed she is already looking around the room at the walls and toys when we lay her down or change her diaper etc. I had a couple of blip nights with her but otherwise she is an awesome sleeper too. Nathan is adjusting pretty well. He seems to think she is a new pet and treats her accordingly. Her hair gets 'pet' like a cat and he gets really annoyed when we try to get him to hold her. Pretty much what he does with the pets lol. The next few months will be very interesting for me. Juggling a toddler that often is more headstrong then me with what he wants to do and dealing with that while holding an infant at the same time. Cleaning up potty training messes while possibly having a squalling baby on the other hip.... Ah the joys of multiple children :-) Hopefully I will do ok with the challenge but rest assured I will take pictures along the way......

0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker