We got another biggen folks :-)
Today's weight 11 pounds 10/1/2 ounces (97 percentile)
Length/height: 22 1/4 inches (90 percentile)head circumference 15 1/4 inches (75-90 percentile)
Doc says she is ahead of the game on motor skills so far and is growing fantastically. She had her first shot which always makes mom cry more then baby. I was nearing the end of the vaccines with Nathan so it is heartbreaking to start all over on that again....
Alia likes to lay on Jason's stomach to snooze alot so she gets default tummy time and has a strong neck already. She pushes her feet into the pillow to try and stand and she loves her mobile and musical fishtank. If you set it up next to her bouncy seat she will stare at it forever. The doc said babies dont typically start doing that for another month or so. :) (Yes Im playing proud mommy)
Nathan is now really embracing the roll of big bro. He helps me with everything when we are out and about..pushing the stroller, carrying the carseat. He points things out to 'baby' at the park and when we are driving and gives me a nice running commentary on what she is doing when I cant see her. Once I was able to give him more attention after my surgery recovery and we started heading to the park and fun places more, he did a complete 360 so I can happily say I have reached a nice balance at home. Alia is still pretty gassy and that does interrupt her otherwise great sleeping habits but the doc said that around 3 weeks babies start a gassy phase that lasts about a month. So fingers crossed she will pass through that soon. Doc says some babies are gassier then others so Im not too worried.
Nathan will be visiting the dentist for the first time soon. I pushed it off for too long but I just didnt feel like doing it before now. He is such a butthead about doing things that are potentially new and scary. Should be very interesting to see what he does this year. He will be going with Daddy on an airplace to Texas for the first time since he was a baby for Grandpa's wedding. Im just hoping all will go well with that. He still freaks out in the elevator if he has to stand but is ok with it if I hold him. I have a strange little duck in that respect but he is getting better as he ages.
I think that is all I have to report. I have a bunch of little video clips I need to get uploaded for everyone. I keep meaning to get them up here and have sadly fallen behind. I will let you know when I get my act together :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment