I went to another doc visit today to try and square away a good schedule so I can screw my head back on my shoulders for the next 3 months :-) I am happy to say that now that we are supplementing more, Alia is just an ounce away from her birth weight which is fantastic and the jaundice is completely gone. The woman I saw today was wonderful and when I told her my thoughts on what I would like to try and do she said I was right so I think I now have a more structured feeding schedule for little kiddo and once she clears her birth weight I dont need to wake her during the night anymore. She can wake me up which could be great since she sleeps longer then 3 hours sometimes. Being able to bounce ideas and questions off this post pardum center was really helpful though since I know this summer and fall will be screwy with Nathan's schedule. Alia is really easy going so I think out of the two she will give me the least scheduling hassle :-) But anyways, I wanted to put a quick post up to let everyone know that she is now gaining weight happily and we seem to be back on track again
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment