Saturday, March 28, 2009

Videos have arrived!

I've talked about doing it forever well now I actually am! Just like I had to sit down and wade through the completely unorganized hundreds of Nathan baby pictures to get them up here for everyone, I am now doing the same with videos. Im going to post the link over by the photo archive and will try to get at least one month uploaded each night. There are still a few videos that I dont know which month they originated from but this will at least give you some things to start with :) I was really big on trying to capture moments with Nathan. Toys he loved, habits he formed at a young age, noises he made... So not all of the videos will mean much of anything to everyone but they are still fun to watch and he is having a blast watching 'baby nathan' as I upload them all!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker