I was so sad about this and I still havent completely given up hope but its looking bleak at the moment. Nathan likes to bring his blankies with him in the car sometimes and one of the days this past week that we were out I think I dropped it while I was loading him into his carseat and didnt realize. I cant find it anywhere and so far no one has turned it into lost and found at any of the places I can think that we went to. This was his first 'blankie' and I wanted to save it so badly as a keepsake. :(
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago


1 comments:
oh no! Blankie come back!!!
Post a Comment