
Ok I lied. I did one more ultrasound today :-) A few weeks ago they had me scheduled to do a 4d ultrasound which wouldve been great since you get a video. But it was cancelled last minute. They called me a few days ago and had another one open up so I decided to try. Luckily we got this picture right at the beginning of the session because she flipped over pretty quick and wouldnt let us take anymore photos.... Good news is that they did some measurements for me which my own OB declined to do at the last ultrasound (grr) and Alia is measuring big, has lots of fat rolls and hair, and is 'practicing her breathing'. All of which are good signs that she would not have any issues if she came early like Nathan did. So I spend my time making sure all the baby clothing is organized and we have diapers and formula and all of that good stuff on hand and ready to go. Jason takes the last of his finals for this quarter today and good riddance to that. Poor guy was buried. So he gets a week and a half off from school to recoop. My dad was sent over to Italy for 3 weeks with Boeing so everyone is thinking the same question... will Alia come early? Will we be ready? lol. The next week or two will tell us I think.
0 comments:
Post a Comment