Hooray! I finally found a new location to upload Nathan's videos too that wont force you to sign up for a free account somewhere or force me to leave it searchable to the general public! Ive always been really uncomfortable with puting videos of my kids on youtube etc because any weirdo out there can watch it. I discovered recently that the reason I was having so many issues with Google is because Google has made the decision to no longer support video uploads. So Ive moved over to MSN video which looks like it will function that same way Google did. And I look forward to posting new videos soon :) At some point I hope to have a webpage of links like I did for the photo archive so you can go back and see fat and pudgy baby Nathan videos too but I dont know when I can get to that.... stay tuned....
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment