Thursday, October 23, 2008

I inquired at the doc's office if it wasa normal to feel the baby move earlier the second time around. With Nathan I felt him move at around 16 weeks. With this baby, I am feeling movement already and have been for probably about a week or so. It's pretty crazy. Brings back all the memories of things to come as it gets bigger in there :-) Nathan continues to persist in his crazy sleepless habits. Although last night he woke up one less time then he had for the last week so maybe thats a good sign?

1 comments:

Yoga Mama said...

I felt my baby really early too. Evan was a little acrobat, so get ready! You could see her kicking on the outside from like 20 weeks, which is also really early. I think it depends on how they are situated.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker