Well I am currently starting to show. Although not in a noticeable sense. I was so sick first trimester and had to eat to combat it that I packed on quite the spare tire so now people are like Oh you are showing! And Im like no, Im fat thanks you big jerk! :-) So I started walking a bunch again lately to bring the weight back to where it should be but I did notice that the whole area that should be starting to show over the next however many weeks is showing now. Just a little bit of puffiness but definately a growing belly down there! No I wont post pictures. The first belly picture will be when I look pregnant and not fat :-)
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment