Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So I went in for the early down syndrome test this morning and everything looks great. I wont get the official blood test results back for 7-10 days but she said from what she saw the baby was perfect. She repeatedly told me what a beautiful baby it was. And unlike my little monkey at home, this one stayed still for the ultrasound pictures! Nathan did cartwheels when he was in utero. This one was relaxed and hanging out and seemed annoyed that we were trying to take pictures lol. She said that the baby might have just had a growth spurt but she was thinking my due date was more like May 2nd then May 7th. So that definately makes me wonder how close Nathan and this one's birthdays will be. Also, a scary small heart attack moment, she informed that it was extremely lucky I didnt have twins. I thought she meant I had something wrong that would have made twins painful for me or something and she said no I mean that you ovulated from both ovaries and this pregnancy probably shouldve been twins. After sitting speechless and scared for a moment (we would not be prepared for twins) I said but youre sure we AREN'T having twins right ??!! :-)

2 comments:

The Edwardsesesesss said...

oh my god its so big! lol, i remeber nathans early ones when he was all bean like, this one is more of a .. well.. baby lol

IJ Lane said...

Wow, I didn't realise you could make out such clear detail this early on.

I so excited for you!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker