Monday, November 3, 2008



Ahhh Halloween. A time of year when you get excited about dressing your child in a rediculous costume because they are just so cute. This year was no exception. And Nathan was warming up to his costume because one of his new favorite books is about a pumpkin. We decided to go forgo trick or treating this year and signed up for the Microsoft Halloween party. I was supposed to meet Jason at 4 in Issaquah but had to stop locally to show off his costume. So we headed out, made our stop, drove 5 minutes up the hill and as we entered the highway I peeked over my shoulder at Nathan and he had passed out. For those with kids you know this is a really bad thing because kids wake in not so good moods when they've only gotten to sleep for a little while. So sure enough he slept for a half an hour and woke in the world's worst mood. We could do nothing right. So we got some candy, got some free pizza for ourselves and made a quick exit. The odd thing was once we were home he was suddenly in a fantastic mood. Oh well. I love the picture of he and I in the cafeteria with that grouchy pouty look on his puss. lol

Here are the October pictures also. Other Halloween pictures are in there  http://picasaweb.google.com/CrystalMAdams/NathanOctoberMarcyVisit?authkey=ethNXf9vWMw#

0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker