Well we went out annual Santa adventure this morning. Its always a toss up to see what Nathan thinks of Santa. This year it didnt go as well as I had hoped. Nathan was fine being near Santa until he had to go sit next to him. So this lovely picture emerged due to the fact that he was sitting on my lap and I had to hide behind Santa. I think it was pretty tacky and the lighting isnt that great either. Nathan's head looks weird with it being so dark in the back. Oh well though. Now we have a story to look back on when mama had to hide behind Santa. We did remember to bring the musical Christmas turkey with us and that is what finally got him to smile. Everyone had to make gobble noises.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment