We are officially an anti- stuffed animal zone. His room is flooded with stuffed animals and he is only interested in 3 of them. The rest end up in a big net that I have hanging to keep them from being thrown all over the floor. He needs a bigger room! :)
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
2 comments:
then i will not make him one like i was going to lol unless you still want me to, i was going to crochet a monkey or a penguin for him
lol No that is totally fine.That would be a really cool thing for him to have as a memory I think. No just in general I was cleaning his room and looked around and was like good god there are too many stuffed items in here :)
Post a Comment