Monday, May 12, 2008



I think we have selected a preschool and are going so far as to pay a deposit! Very exciting! I really liked the idea of Evergreen Academy (Montessori) but didnt get to go visit until this morning. They have more then one location and we visited the two near us. One only does PreK and the other goes up to 5th grade and in 2009 they are adding a Jr High. I liked the feel of the location that only does PreK more then the other for right now so we are signing up there and after PreK Nathan may transfer over to the other school for the remaining years.

He is going to have so much fun!!! Tomorrow is his first day of the toddler group he is joining for their last few weeks before summer break. I will post some pictures hopefully

1 comments:

The Edwardsesesesss said...

yay! good luck nathan, I know you will have a blast!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker