This morning I was greeted by a very happy Nathan who followed Daddy in with chocolate cake and various flavors of gelato for breakfast. (sugar shock!) He climbed up next to a very sleep mama and proceeded to help her open her presents. Not long after he located where the rest of the chocolate cake was in the kitchen and harassed mama until she gave him more. I do need to note that mama is wishing she had not done that as he then did not go to sleep for his nap until almost 3 in the afternoon.... Either way it was a very happy mother's day on our end. Hope yours was too!
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment