I was trying to think of all that was new and great in Nathan's world lately and came up with a couple of things to post about. He is expanding his vocabulary and adding words to ones he already knows. Such as mama is now THE mama. Example: 'There's the mama and the dadda!' And bus is now schoooool bus (or cool bus as he says it) His counting skills are surprisingly good although you can tell he isnt understanding exactly what he is doing with it yet. Same with the alphabet. It looks like his final set of molars started pushing over the last few days so we are sure to have some sleepless nights ahead. He is the master of going down the slide at the park but we're still working on getting him to like the swing. He is still a head taller then all the kids his age so its a little bit of struggle because he will run up to other kids at the park and they try to talk to him and he cant really talk back. In general, just lots of growing.I'm told the next 6 months will show some really big changes in his abilities so I look forward to seeing what he surprises us with next.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
1 comments:
I am Missing Everything!!!!
I can not wait to see the little guy in person (and you and jason of course!)
Post a Comment