Two things we do pretty frequently with Nathan is to take him out to a local sushi place each week and also to grab sandwiches together. While he has definately enjoyed munching on sandwiches with us he is far more interested in the chips. So when we go, he is so used to his little routine that while we are ordering the sandwiches he goes over and picks out the bag of chips he wants and sits down at a table he finds appealing and waits for us to join him.
It's something I think Jason and I will smile back on when he is older.
the new paperback of the night circus
-
*The Night Circus* turns 15 this year, somehow, and even though I question
the math involved and the nature of Time I am delighted that Vintage has
give...
1 month ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment